Thursday, September 27, 2012

MOTHERLY SQUIRREL LOVE

We have this huge old oak tree which split 11 years ago, in fact on 9/11 and it has offered a home and comfort from storms to so many creatures.  This time it's a squirrel family - how can you not love these furry creatures!!  On the branch below the "big hole" is a mother and her two babies.  




I know this is squirrel love overkill, but be thankful I did not post all 55 photos I took.  She fed them, they played, she loved them, they snuggled up to her, scratched her head and ears.  Oh the sweetest family affection.  











feed me, feed me.....





time to feed my little ones........




Sibling love.....











Lie down, let me scratch your ears Mom!

You are such a sweet mom, let me kiss your forehead.



and now it's playtime.......






Oh how I love my creature tree.  Long may she stand tall.


No comments:

Post a Comment