Thursday, February 27, 2014

WINTER WONDERLAND IN MY BACK YARD


It's the most wonderful time of the year………
I couldn't help taking these roses out to photograph in the snow

Click on this link to watch my favorite from Freddy Mercury -
A Winter's Tale
It gives me chills every time I listen………….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjWQZBmJf6M

The back patio table

My son's Jeep parked in the drive
A candle centerpiece from the dining room table, leftover from Christmas - the roses, bittersweet berries and nandina all dried perfectly


My veg garden in all it's dormancy glory - I cannot believe out of this will come bounty - SOON…… please

Holly with berries and heavy with snow

Those lovely roses

Our precious little Sadie, loving the snow

Beautiful red male Cardinal

It's snowing - again and again this year...

Another little seating area out back

Robins flocking and feasting on berries

No comments:

Post a Comment