Saturday, May 18, 2013

CHANTICLEER GARDENS in Wayne, Pennsylvania


I LOVE vegetable gardens.  I'm creating my own fenced in area with 4 8x8 raised vegetable boxes - creepers and vines growing around - well they will be growing one day, at the moment, they are newly planted or about to be planted.  I get my inspiration from visiting gardens like Chanticleer which has the most beautiful veg garden ever.  

To quote the Chanticleer website, the "Cut Flower and Vegetable Garden"

A potager, enclosed by paling, contains a mix of vegetables grown for taste and ornament. A rustic fence is walled with tomatoes in summer, Serpent garlic raises its head while thyme passes. Rustic benches are well-placed under the shade of the two katsura trees.

I will post a few of the cutting garden in another post.  Enjoy the veges.





























No comments:

Post a Comment