Sunday, April 8, 2012

NAPLES, FLORIDA - 3RD ST. AND 5TH AVENUE


Breakfast at Jane's - 3rd St, Naples



My favorite breakfast - Eggs Benedict at Jane's



Jane's for breakfast - lovely place, delicious food, highly recommended



Yup, that's me, love the planting around 3rd St, Naples - huge Staghorn fern behind me attached to the tree, amazing huge container planters, love the red 







3rd, Naples - pretty planters everywhere




3rd St., Naples, FL - blue lobelia flowering amongst the pink geraniums



Begonias, Geraniums and white Euphorbia 'White Manaus'









There's that beautiful blue Lobelia again















Tommy Bahama's store



Tommy Bahama's store and restaurant







Campiello - great restaurant


















Campiello - wonderful restaurant we went to for dinner











Luxury pooch boutique, 5th Avenue - how's the water bowl?



Talking of luxury pooches - taking the gang for walks down 5th!!!


Looks like the girl dogs rule!



The Irish Pub on 5th Avenue




Hmmmmm.



Never made it to this fine dining restaurant - highly recommended - next time!










I love Naples, FL

1 comment:

  1. It must be the water, the weather or the people. Such a beautiful city, I love Naples, FL, and yes the flowers are spectacular. I hope you have been to the Naples Botanical Gardens (see my post on that???), it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete