Wednesday, April 25, 2012

STREET FLOWERS OF CHICAGO

Spring in Chicago is absolutely beautiful - When it's Spring Again I'll Bring Again, Tulips from Michigan Avenue.


Breathtaking - all I wanted to do was walk up and down Michigan Avenue looking at the gorgeous containers, the beds of tulips that swept up and down the street for as far as I could see.




Interesting containers on the sidewalk




When it's spring again,





Street corner





I'll bring again,




Tulips from Amsterdam - or Chicago in this case...





Beautiful tulips, beautiful city









How beautiful is this street planting?




Japanese maples planted amongst the bulbs










Hydrangeas, pussy willow branches, annuals shining bright










I'm not the only one staring and photographing








Orange tulips and stream on the street






Gorgeous spring containers


Outside a hotel on the street




Out on the pavement - gorgeous














Pots of cyclamen and cascading annuals with pussy willow sticks




Another beautiful street corner









I LOVE Chicago - chilly but not too windy




Who would have thought - pink and orange














More containers just out on the sidewalk




And I will be back here again too - can't wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment