Saturday, January 7, 2012

So much to love about CARMEL-BY-THE-SEA, and so many more photos


On my recent trip to the Monterey Peninsula, I discovered a place where I felt like I had found my home - of course I wanted to open a little shop in every quaint building going up and down Ocean Avenue, then wanted to live in every adorable bungalow/cottage/seafront home along the scenic drive at the bottom, going south.  Carmel beach is beautiful, the sides streets are filled with art galleries and antique shops, the cutest buildings ever.  Oh, Home Sweet Home - in my dreams.  








The most delicious Panini from this Italian deli just off Ocean Avenue


Christmas tree - Luca style - yummy Italian deli










Just another idea - what to do with that cork collection


I want stuff growing on my roof......












Cute home near the bottom of the main street

Beach at the bottom of Ocean Avenue, Carmel



Scenic drive south, homes on the left, ocean on the right, cypress trees above.

No comments:

Post a Comment